Dezeen Awards 2020
Dezeen Awards 2020 is now accepting entries for the world's best architecture, interiors and design projects, as well as the individuals and studios producing the most outstanding work. Last year's Dezeen Awards attracted over 4,500 entries from 87 countries, making it one of the largest and most international awards programmes in the industry. Discounted entry fees are available until March 31, 2020, with the standard entry deadline on June 2, 2020. NPO Aoyama Design Forum (ADF) proudly supports the Dezeen Awards 2020 as one of the media partners.
Projects are rewarded not only for their beauty and innovation, but for their benefit to users and the environment. Entries will be judged by an influential panel, made up of 75 international architects, designers, academics and journalists including Norman Foster, Daniel Libeskind, Joyce Wang, Michael Anastassiades, Paola Antonelli, Jaime Hayon, Farshid Moussavi, Paola Navone and Konstantin Grcic among others; See more juries.
This year, there are 36 project categories that can be entered in total: 12 each for architecture, interiors and design. There are also new categories for landscape project, infrastructure project, bar interior, restaurant interior, small retail interior, large retail interior, architectural lighting design and exhibition design. In addition there are six studio categories that you can enter, which will name the best established and emerging architecture, interiors and design studios of the moment.
Dezeen Awards 2019 Works
The final entry deadline is June 9, 2020. Entries must be submitted by midnight UK time on the night of deadline day.
- February 4, 2020: Dezeen Awards 2020 opens for entries
- March 31, 2020: early entry deadline
- June 2, 2020: final entry deadline
- June 9, 2020: late entry deadline
- July 20-23, 2020: longlists announced online
- August 31-September 3, 2020: shortlists announced online
- October 2020: winners announced online
- November 2020: Dezeen Awards 2020 party
Entry fees have been set as low as possible to encourage entries from every type of studio around the world. There are reduced rates for individuals and companies with ten employees or fewer.
Entry fees are as follows:
Early entry until March 31, 2020
- For individuals and companies with 10 employees or fewer: £80 per category entry
- For companies with more than 10 employees: £160 per category entry
Standard entry until June 2, 2020
- For individuals and companies with 10 employees or fewer: £100 per category entry
- For companies with more than 10 employees: £200 per category entry
Late entry until June 9, 2020
- For individuals and companies with 10 employees or fewer: £150 per category entry
- For companies with more than 10 employees: £300 per category entry
- Prices exclude VAT.
Dezeen is an architecture and design platform based in the UK, which has been active since 2006. Their carefully selected information has been highly appreciated, which made it one of the most influential architecture and design platform with the winner of numerous awards for journalism and publishing. They post job offers on Dezeen Jobs and also organizes the Dezeen Awards every year for the sake of the growth of the architecture and design industry.