"ADF Design Award 2023" Calls for Entry on the Theme "Design for Architecture"
The 13th annual "ADF Design Award 2023" application guidelines have been finalized. The theme for this year's call for entries is "Design for Architecture". The mission of this award is to discover, evaluate, and communicate the latest and top-notch architectural works from around the world. ADF is looking for architectural works from around the world that are not only beautiful in appearance but also original and innovative in the process of design adoption, useful to humans, environmentally friendly, and challenging to break new ground in the world of architectural design.
“Design for Architecture”
August 15, 2022 - December 30, 2022 (JST)
- Hospitality: hotel, casino, theme park, pavilion
- Commercial & Office: shopping center, department store, office building
- Education & Sports: school, research facility, stadium
- Cultural Buildings: theater, library, museum, art gallery, hospital
- Public Architecture: government and municipal building, airport, station, port
- Beauty: artistic value in shape, color, detailing, and material selection
- Innovation: responding to social changes, using new materials, innovative construction processes, and pioneering designs. Innovation is a challenge within limited conditions.
- Usefulness: The building is beneficial and sustainable for its users and the environment.
- Regional/Cultural/Chronological: the building blends with and differentiates itself from the region, and its superficial beauty fits with the times and cultural context.
During the "Milano Salone (Salone Internazionale del Mobile)", which is always the center of the world's attention, ADF will set up a venue at the Fuori Salone, and your work will be exhibited in Milan. This is an excellent opportunity to show your work to the world. Don't miss the chance to be a part of an inspiration to the world.